Eph. 1:3-14 (NKJV)
Many people today have been deceived by Satan into believing that they do not have a true identity and therefore, they go out on a journey to find their true identity. This is the same way that many adopted people do by searching for their birth parents and their family lineage.
Today we look at Ephesians 1 to see that when you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, you have an identity in Him!
What questions do people ask as they search for their true identity?
- Am I Accepted? Does anyone really accept me as I am?
- God preferred you
- God prepared for you
- Am I Loved? Does anyone really love me?
- God takes pleasure in loving you
- God has a plan for you because of His love for you
- Am I Included? Does the future really include me in any family?
- God predestined you to be included in the family of God
- God promises to keep you in the family of God
There’s no identity like being identified with Christ as part of the family of God!