Judges 2:7-14, Judges 3:7 (NKJV)
I’ve often heard in my life that the possibility exists that the next generation may never hear or know about the Gospel. How can that be? How can that happen? The Israelite children are an example of that happening.
What led them to be for a time a lost generation?
- They did evil. (verse 11)
- They served. (verse 11)
- They forsook. (verse 12)
- They followed. (verse 12)
- They forgot. (Judges 3:7)
How can we be sure the next generation knows the Lord.
Joshua 23:1-11 (NKJV)
- Be very courageous. ( verse 6)
- Do not serve other gods. (verse 7)
- Hold fast. (verse 8)
- Love the Lord (verse 11)
What are you and I doing so the next generation knows the Lord and what He has done in our lives?