John 13:34-35 (NIV)
Jesus said to love like He loved us!
How was Jesus’ love shown to us?
- Jesus showed us sacrificial love. (John 3:16)
- Jesus showed us serving love. (Mark 10:45)
- Jesus showed us forgiving love. (Luke 23:34)
- Jesus showed us unconditional love. (Rom. 5:8)
- Jesus showed us chosen love. (John 15:16)
How is our love shown for one another?
- Being kind to one another. (Eph. 4:32)
- Being forgiving of one another. (Eph. 4:32)
- Being encouraging to one another. (Heb. 10:25, 1 Thess. 5:11)
- Being accepting of one another. (Rom. 15:7)
- Being burden bearers for one another. (Gal. 6:2)
- Being servants to one another. (Gal. 5:13)
Let’s love one another by joining our hearts and hands together, to build the church together, so that others see the love of Christ!