John 14:15-21 (NKJV)
Many say that they love the Lord, but what do our actions say? Actions speak louder than words!
Jesus taught us, if we love Him, we would:
- Be faithful to His word. (That’s Obedience) John 14:15
- Be feeding His sheep. (That’s Serving) John 21:15-17
- Be following His will. (That’s Surrender) John 10:27
- Be loving and fellowshipping with Christians. (That’s Family) John 13:34-35
- Be putting Jesus first in everything. (That’s Priority) Col. 1:17-18
If actions speak louder than words, can everyone around me hear loud and clear, by my actions, that I love the Lord?